Thomas S. Cohen
His experience in securing project approvals includes obtaining entitlements of all types including residential development permits, planned development permits, conditional use permits, special use permits, variances, subdivision maps and the like, as well as quasi-legislative approvals including General Plan amendments, Specific Plans, Development Agreements, zone changes and post-entitlement permits such as grading, building and encroachment permits.
Tom has assisted clients with federal, state and local regulations affecting his clients' development projects, including land use planning and subdivision laws, CEQA and the Clean Water Act.
Tom works closely with his real estate partners to provide continuity and expeditious performance under one roof to ensure purchase and sale agreements, leases, easement agreements, licenses, financings and due diligence services meet the client's objectives.
- University of La Verne (J.D., 1992)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 1986)
- Past Chair of the Alliance for the Arts Board of Directors
- Past Chair of Rebuilding Together Ventura County Board of Directors
- Past Chair of United Way Ventura County Board of Directors
- Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce Chair Elect
- Ventura County Leadership Academy Chair Elect